Our two layer bodywarmer soft-shell gilet is an ideal extra layer for keeping warm when outdoors. It features full front zip fastening and handy front zipped hand pockets when the weather gets cold. The shell of the gilet will keep you warm and dry due to the windproof and showerproof properties.
Two layer bonded softshell jacket with full zip front fastening.
Adding some unique design to a Jacket has never been easier. Simply add custom text or upload your image on our user friendly website. And if you’re not feeling creative, we’ve got plenty of design templates for you to choose from.
- Fabric Content 97% Polyester / 3% Elastane
- Weight (Fabric) 280gsm
Double-layer soft shell
Showerproof and windproof / Water-repellent
Two front zippered pockets
- Relaxed fit
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Tear release adjustable cuffs
- Chin guard with internal storm flap. Adjustable shockcord hem.
- Machine wash 30′.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean. 2
- Fabric: 100% Polyester,
- Weight: 280gsm.
Size: 34 M 38 L 42 XL 46 2XL 50 3XL 53.
Artwork Set Up
If you’d like us to check if your artwork will be suitable before placing your order, drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to take a look for you!
Extra Designs (and quantity info)
If you’d like to order multiple sets in different designs each design must be a multiple of 50 with a minimum of 50 per design. Please leave a note in the comments section at the checkout to confirm how many of each design you would like if you require an uneven split of designs.
Delivery For product turnaround information check out our delivery notes page.
Artwork Sizes for Printing
- S – 35/37″
- M – 38/40″
- L – 41/43″
- XL – 44/46″
- XXL – 47/49
- Machine washes 40°
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- 2 dot iron
- Do not dry clean
The starting point and most important aspect of a printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial…
Colour Format: CMYK
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpi
A few tips to get awesome results…
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi – the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Ensure your design is set up to the correct size and proportions (see above) – make sure you set it up to the artwork size, as this includes bleed which gets cut down to the finished size when printed.
- Using contrasting colors helps to produce more vivid and memorable business cards. Get inspired and check out the image gallery for examples of some we’ve printed previously!
*Please allow 3-5 working days. Subject to Stock Availability and based on Print Ready PDF’s.